We at Purple Cloud Hotels have taken all the measures to curb the spread of the virus. All our personnel are encouraged to get vaccinated and regular temperature checks are conducted to monitor their health and well-being. We also have reduced the touchpoints at our property and have moved to provide a contactless experience to our guests.
In the wake of the current crisis, our team at Purple Cloud is taking extra precautions to ensure guests/travellers/employees stay safe and stress-free with us.
Our extra initiatives include:
1. Sanitizing the room with disinfectants after ever stay
2. Taking a health history & travel declaration from each and every guest
3. Screening International guests with prior history of travel to worse effected areas around the world.
4. Daily staff health monitoring and staff briefings.
5. Dedicated floors for international guests.
6. The kitchen staff and service staff wear masks.
7. Disinfectants placed in the front office.